Drywall Repair in Las Vegas, NV
LVDC has worked in the industry for years and is proud to offer drywall repair services in Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding areas, including Henderson and others. There are a number of scenarios that may require you to seek drywall repair. They are as follows:
- Holes can get knocked in drywall throughout the course of time. They may be large, small, or in between. Door knobs can bust drywall which is common for those who don’t secure hardware to prevent such a thing from happening or if the hardware falls off. A piece of furniture might bang up against the drywall, causing a hole too. Children are notorious for kicking holes in wall, accidentally, of course.
- Pings are common wherever there are people. From bumping into the wall with something in their hands to tossing something to someone who isn’t able to catch it, pings happen but they don’t have to stay in your wall.
- Water leaks can cause a lot of damage to drywall. The leak can be caused by an external force, like flooding, or an internal factor, like faulty plumbing. It is vital to have water-logged drywall repaired.
- Mold is dangerous and unsightly. If your drywall has mold and/or mildew, you must have it replaced immediately.
- Damage from rodents. Rodents can get into a wall and eat their way right through it. If you have drywall that’s been damaged by rodents, it’s time to claim your wall back. We will repair it and take measures to discourage the critters from coming back to it once it’s finished.
Importance of Drywall Repair
Failure to repair drywall can lead to even larger problems. Fires can be caused by wet drywall that is near electrical outlets. Mold can turn deadly. Bugs are attracted to damaged drywall. Within no time, the wall can fill up with termites, ants, roaches, water bugs, and even mice. Furthermore, drywall that needs repairing is downright ugly. When it comes to repairing drywall, you’ll need a pro, like us. Small repairs can be tricky because the work is usually done with tape or mesh and it can be very detailed. Large jobs are even more difficult because actual drywall must be set in place to fill the hole. Regardless of what degree of damage your drywall has suffered, you’ll want the repair done right so there will be no sign it was ever there. You’ll need a pro, like us.
Repairs will require the same seamless, smooth look so the wall treatment can be applied. That means, it takes an expert to do it. Our Las Vegas-based drywall repair contractors have been fixing drywall for decades. We are masters at the art. We’ll get your repair done so no one would ever know there was damage in the first place. Give us a call and let us let you know what we can do for you.